Included in the Summit attendance fee:
- Three full days of content, including presentations, workshops and participant discussion forums, plus lots of face-time with the prominent consciousness community leaders who have been invited to be with us—all in a peaceful alpine setting in the heart of Utah’s mystical Color Country.
- All meals (lunch, dinner, and continental breakfast) for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus a continental breakfast Monday morning, and finger-foods at the Thursday evening welcome reception.
- Two field trips by tour bus to scenic nearby locations.
- Note-taking and other necessary supplies.
- Daily transportation to and from the room block hotel at the beginning and end of the day for those who don’t have their own private transportation.
Lodging is not included, but we are arranging a discounted room block at a comfortable, good quality hotel close to the Cedar Canyon access road.
There are no reviews yet.